Test your General Knowledge by answering these questions
Top Q&A of the day for your upcoming Competitive Exams: 16 January 2022
Questions of the day:
Q.1 When was the GST system of taxation implemented in India?
Q.2 Where is the NATO headquartered?
Q.3 The former Prime Minister of which country, has been awarded the Padma Vibushan award in 2021?
Q.4 Which country holds the strongest passport?
Q.5 Which footballer has the most international goals?
1) July 1 2017 - The midnight of 01 July 2017 GST came into effect after the Goods and Service Tax Act passed in the Parliament.
2) Brussels - The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), which is headquartered at Brussels, Belgium, is an intergovernmental military alliance European and North American countries.
3) Japan - Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been honoured with the Padma Vibhushan, the second highest civilian award in India.
4) Japan & Singapore - Japan and Singapore have the world's most powerful passports, according to the Henley Passport Index. Holders of these passports are able to enter 192 countries without a visa.
5) Cristiano Ronaldo - The Portugese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo now currently has 115 goals in 184 matches, making him also the leading active goal-scorer in the world.